martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

6 Podcasts on Entrepreneurship and Growth You Should Be Listening To

I'm a huge fan of self-education. Being intentional about my self-education from a young age has had a positive impact on my life both in my career and at home, and continues to as I get older.

One way I continue to educate myself daily is by listening to podcasts. Podcasts are basically internet radio shows that you subscribe to, and are delivered in episodes. Best of all, you can easily download and listen to podcasts anywhere using your phone.

I like to listen to podcasts on my walking commute to and from the office, during steady-state exercise like the stationary bike, and while traveling in the car or on a plane. Sometimes I even start my day off by listening to them in the shower!

Here's a list of my top 6 podcasts for startup founders, entrepreneurs and marketers to continue educating themselves, stay inspired and to create personal growth.

Rocketship.fm


I absolutely love this podcast. They interview top entrepreneurs and growth marketers that share how they grew their companies. It's run by Michael Sacca from Crew, Joelle Steiniger and Mat Goldman from Hookfeed.

The Growth Show


This podcast is produced by the good folks at Hubspot. They interview heavy hitters in growth and entrepreneurs such as Sophia Amoruso from Nasty Gal and Todd Rowe from Google.


Growth Everywhere


Weekly interviews with successful entrepreneurs on business and personal growth. Learn actionable strategies & tactics from the people behind companies like LeadPages and PipeDrive


Hack The Entrepreneur


This is a great down to earth podcast for startup founders. Its interview format tends to cover things like the fears, habits and inner battles behind big-name entrepreneurs and up-and-comers alike.


Superhuman Entrepreneur


This podcast is all about how to perform at a higher level as an entrepreneur, so that you can multiply your income, influence and the results from your efforts. It's very inspiring and they interview top business leaders.


The School of Greatness


As a former pro athlete, Lewis' show focuses on performance as an entrepreneur. This podcast is very motivating and includes both interviews and episodes where just Lewis talks about specific topics.

I promise you: if you slap these podcasts on your phone and listen to them every day, you'll be more inspired and pick up valuable nuggets you can apply to your business or personal life.

What about you? Do you have any podcasts to recommend?

NOTE CREDIT: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/6-podcasts-entrepreneurship-growth-you-should-danny-halarewich-?