martes, 12 de julio de 2016

FIVE TIPS TO BECOME A ROCK STAR ENTREPRENEUR

As an entrepreneur it’s easy to get caught up in the next big thing, only to find out a few months later that it’s a complete waste of time and money. It’s ok though, because as entrepreneurs, we know that not everything we touch is going to turn to gold.

If every entrepreneur project that we worked on turned to gold, there’d be no challenge in trying new things and breaking new ground. Successful entrepreneurs understand that failure is just a pothole in the road, you hit it, and you just keep driving, it’s that simple.



So let me share some entrepreneur tips of wisdom here that have been passed on to me and that will definitely help you out on your journey.

Tip 1: Stop With the Nonsense and Do What Works
This is as about as simple as it gets. If you’re doing activities which are not yielding you any type of results, stop doing them. If you’re not convinced, look up the definition of ‘insanity’ and you’ll see exactly what I’m talking about. Find out work works, and quickly, and start to do it before you’re broke and out of business.

Tip 2: Don’t Get Caught Up in the Hype
Let me tell you, ‘hype is hype’ because it’s just a bunch of hot air. Jumping on the hype bandwagon is not the way to go. Hype causes people to make irrational decisions, and when you make quick hyper-inflated decisions, the results are usually not what you expect them to be. Stay away from the hype as an entrepreneur.

Tip 3: Get to Success by Failure
There’s nothing wrong with failing as an entrepreneur. Some successful entrepreneurs say, “the faster you get to failure is the faster you get to success,” and I’m a firm believer in this myself, as I’ve seen it work in my own life and business interactions.

Tip 4: Get Some Grit in Your Life to Grow Your Business
You need some grit i.e. some toughness to stick it out when the going gets rough. Having grit as an entrepreneur is a must, you have to be able to jump in, get dirty, get the job done, and get out right at the perfect moment. Grit is tough to teach, it’s more of an inherent trait the successful entrepreneurs seem to have been born with.

Tip 5: Don’t Take the Shortcut
If you take the shortcut, you’re eventually going to have to circle back and do everything all over again, so just do it right the first time. Cutting corners is not the way to go about doing business, especially if you’re cutting corners in the products or services that you’re providing to clients.

So there you have it, five entrepreneur tips of wisdom for you to take and build your own story of success.

To close things out, let me share my personal entrepreneurial journey with you in one sentence, “When I started out I didn’t have a crystal clear vision of what I wanted to do, but I new the initial direction I wanted to go, so I just started walking in that direction and next thing I new, through much hard work and failure, I ended up being exactly where I was supposed to be.”

Look, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to be an entrepreneur, you just need to be someone that has the guts to go out on a limb and try something new and different. If you do venture out and give this entrepreneur lifestyle a try, you’ll see that life is fair to those that work hard, and when you work hard, good things happen, that’s the bottom line.

NOTE CREDIT: http://myvirtualsalesforce.com/rock-star-entrepreneur/